I managed to finish off a "quick" project that I started over the holidays last night. It is Blackwork Stocking by StitchX off of Craftsy.com. I also have their Blackwork Pointsetta to do later on.
The title also says that I'm having a giveaway... and that is true... you all get to pick from two different ones.
The first one up is going to be a Christmas themed one... so snowmen... and mainly SanMan Originials.
Here is what is in giveaway choice #1
1. SanMan - Smells like Snow
2. SanMan - I love Winter Winds
3. SanMan - Purrfect Snow
4. SanMan - Say Snow
5. SanMan - Peace (angels)
6. Stoney Creek - North Pole Pals
Giveway choice #2 - are two magazines...
1. Stitcher's World July 2002 - includes Christmas Dinner by Stardust Artwork and Blackwork Roosters and Hens, among the many other lovely patterns in the magazine.
2. Stitcher's World September 1999 - including Teresa Wentzler's Dragon Ride
All you need to do is leave a comment on this post and let me know if you would like to be entered for choice 1 or 2 (or both). You have until midnight my time January 13, and I will pick the winners on Monday January 14th. Share if you like.
till next time... happy stitching!