Oldalak

csütörtök, augusztus 08, 2013

drive by update and tusal

Wow, where has the time gone!  I've been missing in action for almost a month!  Okay, part of it has been because I just haven't felt like blogging but the other reason is that I've been stitching!

Before I show off my progress pictures, I will post my TUSAL as that was due yesterday!  Here is my ort jar for this past month's stitching...


Lots of whites/light colours and purples in there, with just a hint of brown tossed in for good measure...

I finally managed to stitch a little bit on a Sunday, so I pulled out my Humbolt Coast and made a little progress on it!


I've also been focusing on two other pieces lately... a new start that I mentioned before and of course Fairy Moon!  Fairy Moon is close to the finish line as is the other piece, so I'm pushing both for two nice happy dances in the hopefully near future!

Here is Fairy Moon... I've already started beading her... I have some swirls and the moon left to do...

I'm just having a bit of a problem with her as her frame is huge! My hubby "fixed" my 17x17 qsnaps to make them just a bit bigger... they are closer to 19x19 now... and a bit unwieldy to use... but hopefully not much longer before she is done!

My new project is a freebie from AAN - friendship heart, except instead of just stitching it, I'm doing it all in beads... Here is a progress picture and a close up of the beads...



Anyways, that is it for me for now... I will try and not be such a stranger...

till next time... happy stitching!

5 megjegyzés:

Blu írta...

Your WIPS all look incredible. Those waves on Humbolt Coast look like they're about to come crashing down. It's really amazing.
I can't believe you're doing the AAN entire in beads. It's going to be so sparkly!

Bernadett írta...

Lovely works.:)

valerie írta...

Great Stitching Kati! It's so nice to see Fairy Moon almost completed. It makes me want to dig mine out. And Humboldt Coast looks lovely!

AnaCristina írta...

:-)

Linda írta...

Beautiful projects Katica.

Linda