Oldalak

szerda, január 01, 2014

happy new year


Welcome 2014!  A new year, full of new beginnings! A clean slate so to speak!  Have any of you made any resolutions??

I don't usually make them... as I normally break them, as most people, but the most I'll say towards a stitching type resoloution is that I would like to stitch more and try and shop less stash... Also to try and blog more... we'll see how that goes!

I have my new year's project already picked out... I just have to get my supplies together and then its off to the races with it. I'm so looking forward to stitching it!

It is the Cardinal Sampler from  the 1994 Nov/Dec issue of Cross Stitch & Country Crafts.

 
 
It's not too big, so it should fit right in somehow into my rotation, which I am looking forward to getting back to.
 
till next time... happy stitching!
 


Nincsenek megjegyzések: