Oldalak

kedd, július 29, 2014

ort report



I'm a little late in posting... but here is my ort report... not as many orts as usual, but a pretty decent amount, considering I didn't do all that much stitching compared to normal.

I worked a little bit on Primitive Hare's Red Riding Hood, and started working on a custom order for a friend... who asked me to stitch up their company logo... hence why there is really only red and black in the jar!


And my progress on Red Riding Hood...


I won't show the logo just yet... I'm close to finishing, I'm just stuck on one part in the design process... not sure how these wonderful designers do it, but I'm glad I don't have to on a regular basis! 

2 megjegyzés:

Marilyn írta...

Little Red Riding Hood is coming along nicely.
Have a great week!
Marilyn

Cimpulusz írta...

És a halasi csipke!?Csak mert szép, igaz!?:)