Oldalak

hétfő, április 13, 2015

dancing and wips


Sorry that they are not the best pictures... but I finished off another baby blanket (stroller/car size) using a granny stripe pattern and a scalloped edge... I really love the look of both of these, they have become my favourite stitches (so far) that I have learned.


I've sent this off to Europe for my cousin's little girl, I really hope they like it!  I'm planning on giving the other one I finished away as well, I just haven't decided on who will get it, and I'm already in the process of making another one. However I forgot to take a picture of that one.


I also started a new stitching project, when I finished off my Freedom blackwork project... I started Plum Street Sampler's The Beekeeper and I've been working on it for the last couple of weeks...  here is where I left off....

the border and the lady to go!  However I have put it aside and pulled out a different wip tonight... I started the next block on my Home Sweet Home 2013 SAL b Les Grilles du Maryse

 
made pretty good progress on it tonight... I finished all but the middle of the block.  That will be for tomorrow...
 
Till next time... happy stitching!
 
 
 
 
 

2 megjegyzés:

Marilyn írta...

Pretty blanket, love the colors.
The Beekeeper is looking great, and also the SAL piece, very pretty color choice.
You've been busy!
Marilyn

Barbi írta...

gorgeous baby blanket!! I really like that stitch too. The beekeeper is on my wish list. It's gorgeous! You're going to miss stitching on it when it's finished! LOL