Oldalak

vasárnap, április 19, 2015

ort report and this week's wips...

Well on Tuesday I managed to finish off the block I was working on the Home Sweet Home 2013 SAL by Grilles du Maryse.... here are all 6 blocks I've done so far... 3 more to go.


Once I had that done, I pulled out another SAL that I joined earlier this year... a monthly calendar and verse by Palko of Palko-lap

I've managed to catch up this week with all the months I was behind with as well as the text.

Here is my progress so far...


It is stitched on 32ct Queen Anne's Lace Jobelan using a variety of different hand dyed threads...  So far I 've used Nina's threads, Weeks, and Crescent Colours... The text itself is DMC.

I also started another little crochet blanket... I've got a few more rows done than what the picture shows, but not that many....


And last but not least, yesterday was the new moon, so time to show off our orts... Here is this month's jar...


Now it is time to relax and do some stitching!  It is Sunday so that means the sunday SAL on Cornwall cottage!

Till next time happy stitching!

3 megjegyzés:

Marilyn írta...

Home Sweet Home is so pretty.
Love the calendar piece also.
You are really going to town on those crochet blankets!
Great work.
Marilyn

Névtelen írta...

Hello!
Beautiful stitching and lovely crochet too.
Happy Monday x

Ruth írta...

Beautiful -- all of them. Simply beautiful !!!! Congratulations on all your progress!