Oldalak

kedd, március 01, 2016

catching up...

It seems that all I'm doing lately is playing catch up with my blog.  I love having one, I love reading other people's blogs, I'm just getting really lazy when it comes to posting on mine.  Which is quite strange, as I have had lots of crafty goodness going on.

So apologies to all that read my blog, if anyone out there still does that I've been so very neglectful.

Now on to that crafty goodness I was mentioning!

First things first, February's TUSAL... I took my picture at the correct time, the new moon, but obviously I've failed to post it on time.  However, better late than never... here is my February ort report.
 
 
I decided that this year I will do my pictures a little differently... I will have my monthly ort jar, as well as my bigger year jar.   As you can see I did much more stitching this last month than the one previously.
 
 
I do have a couple of happy dances to show... one crochet and one cross stitch.... I started and finished an infinity scarf for my niece and here she is modeling it.  It is quite large, as it fits around her head 3x's. But she likes it and is happy with it.
 
 
My cross stitch finish is the new project I start in January... Tea Break by Jardin Prive.  I change the pinks to blues in mine and made the hearts read. Otherwise it is stitched with the called for  DMC threads and is stitched on 32ct whimsical winter jobelan by Under the Sea fabrics.
 

 
Next up I decided to give some of my wips some love... I worked on Autumn Quakers by Rosewood Manor for a week, and here is my updated progress picture of that.

 
 
Then I pulled out my Summer Bouquet by Lanarte, and sort of got stuck on that one for a few weeks (3 weeks to be exact) and made great progress. 



This week I finally changed projects and as of today am working on my Cornwell Cottage also by Rosewood Manor.  I know that one is supposed to be our Sunday SAL... but sadly, the one year we finally have another person join Barbi and I stitching, life happens and the Sunday SAL went out the window.  I'm sure poor Linda is done hers already!   Anyways I hope to catch up to her soon, and finish it in the near future and then maybe we can all get back on track with a new Sunday SAL project.

Till next time... happy stitching!
 

3 megjegyzés:

Marilyn írta...

Your Cowl is pretty, and warm!
The teacup piece is too cute, and your other projects are so pretty.
Summer Bouquet looks intense, but will be so beautiful when done.
Marilyn

blue star stitcher írta...

Beautiful progress on all your pieces. I hadn't seen Teacup Break before, I love the colors you used.

Brigitte írta...

Two lovely finishes that you show here. Tea Break is so sweet. And wow, you have some great projects on the go, all of them really big. I also love stitching on big projects and can't get enough of them, lol.