Oldalak

szerda, január 18, 2006

2006 Weight Loss Challenge and other stuff

Well I did it, two weeks after I said I would originally start, I have officially started on my weight loss journey! My goal weight is 65kgs over the course of the next year or so. I'm not giving myself a time frame or deadline, just my goal weight. However long it takes me to get there, it takes. It took a while for the weight to come on , so I know it will take time for it go come off. I do have a mini goal though - to lose enough so that I feel comfortable in a bathing suit by July as my niece's wedding is in July and it will be held in Mexico.

I weighed myself this morning - sorry not going to share that with you just yet, I'm still working on my confidence on that issue - the treadmill is up and running - yes I have actually used it!! I did 30 mins on it today, and even had on my pedometer to count my steps -approx. 2770 give or take a few - I accidentally dropped it when I went to check it at the end, so it probably racked up a couple during the fall - since it did bounce - very sensitive little thing!

I'm trying to eat healthier - espeically when it comes to snacking (no late night snacking at all) I have even bought yoghurt! I'm having a hard time with actually eating breakfast and drinking all that water - but I'm working on it! As for exercise - the treadmill forsure and I want to get a couple of exercise dvd's and do those as well. I do have a membership for Curves, from when I tried the last time, so I think I will get myself going over there as well again. When I did it, it was fun!

Anyways, the challenge has begun! Yeah me!!

On to other stuff...

SBQ this week:
Q: Today's SBQ is:Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do youpredict it will be?
A: My first happy dance was about a week and a half ago, it just took me this long to post it - see my previous post from yesterday. I hope to have a second one soon though, BC's Snapperviller Series but I don't know when...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: