Oldalak

csütörtök, január 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy!!


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Daddy!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Okay I didn't say I could sing, so apologies all around for breaking a few ear drums! Today is my dad's birthday and he is 72 years young! I not so sure he would be happy if he knew I was posting his picture and his age for everyone to see, but this is my little tribute to him...

I just want to say thank you to you for all that you do, not only for me and Laci but for the entire family. You have always supported me (not always in the most obvious ways) and have always encouraged me to strive for the best - not just in life, but the best that I can be. Family is very important to you, and the love you feel for each and every member of yours is astounding. You are an inspiration not only to me and the rest of your family, but to others as well - friends and strangers alike. Thank you for being you and for always being there for us.

I love you with all my heart...
your little girl

Nincsenek megjegyzések: