Oldalak

péntek, február 17, 2006

We had guests...

Just thought I would share the guests we just had visit our front yard...


<---- In this one you can sort of see two deer behind the truck (DH's truck), at least you can see the bum of the second one...then came...













Isn't the little one a cutie! I saw them earlier today in the back behind our fence but they left before I would have been able to grab the camera, so I just watched them for a few minutes then. I never even thought they would be back, and in the front today! They are one of the reasons I love living where I do - last spring, the most we had at one time in the back was a herd of 9 deer... it was so neat to see!


Shoot! While I was typing this one, a 4th one just ran by the same place as where my second picture is taken!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: