Oldalak

szerda, november 08, 2006

Kindness and crafts spread throughout the blogging world...

I've decided to jump onto the "Pay it Forward" bandwagon that has been going around on various blogs lately. I've actually read it on several blogs already, and love the idea of the it, but only just now decided to jump on in... I signed up on Shannon's blog

So here goes:

The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of "art" made by me. An original hand crafted item, made with one of the mediums I use - cross stitch, embroidery, beading etc. I hope to tailor this to you and your likes. After you comment, please email me your snail mail address (to katica _ hu @ yahoo . com - please remove the spaces). Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail.

There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing. Sound like fun? Comment away!

One more thing about the Pay it forward, I am going to give myself a longer deadline for these... at least 6 months to get them out to you (if anyone comments... if not that's okay too) That way all the obligatory stitching will hopefully out of the way and I can enjoy and concentrate on personalizing the items to be sent.

1 megjegyzés:

Edie írta...

Well I guess I'm the first HEEE HEEEE LOL. I love reading blogs!!!!! Now I have to think of how I will Pay it Forward. Happy Stitch'n. Love Ya always!!