Oldalak

péntek, augusztus 01, 2008

Kreative Blogger


It seems that people think I'm a creative blogger and have given me an award to prove it! I've seen it on many blogs lately (mainly the hungarian ones I read) and was quite suprised that I was nominated twice. Once by Bogi and a second time by Evi.


I think that both of those ladies are much more creative than I am and am humbled by their nomination, so thank you, it was a very big but pleasant surprise.
Nagyon szepen koszonom mind kettotoknek hogy ram gondoltatok. Tenyleg nagyon meg lepet a dolog.

A szabalyok:

1. kiteszem a logót a blogomra.
2. Kiírom annak a személnek a nevét és blogját, akitől kaptam.
3. Jelölök 5 blogot.
4. Jelölök 5 blogolót, linkelem.
5. Üzenetet hagyok a jelöléseikről a blogjukban.

The rules

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

It is going to very difficult to nominate only 5 blogs as I read so many more regularly both in English and in Hungarian. I feel that of thosethat I do read, more than 5 deserve to be awarded as they are not only a joy to read and look at the beautiful projects/photos they make, but also becuase they inspire, both to reach out and try new things/techniques/crafts as well as to excell in the craft that I do do (cross stitch) - hence the reason that I'm trying not to give into my bad case of wanting to start a ton of new projects!

Here are my nominees but as always in no particular order, and I'm also cheating a bit at the rules, I have 5 Hungarian blogs and 5 English blogs.

Hungarian:

1.
Evi

3. Bogi


Special mention: Nina, Hortenzia, and Szazu



English:

1.
Sue

3. Dani

4. Eva



Special mention: Becky, Veronique and Alicia



There are so many more I could mention, but I've already gone wayyyy over the 5 blog limit even with my cheating!

6 megjegyzés:

Susimac írta...

Oh thankyou for giving me this award, thats so kind of you -I appreciate it very much

Happy stitching Su

helen írta...

Köszönöm szépen :)

Cserny Cherry Ildikó írta...

Köszönöm szépen, nagyon megtisztekő!

Eva írta...

Köszönöm szépen (and I even know what it means and how to pronounce it!)

Thank you so much for thinking of me! Your stitching and blog inspire me. And your husband's recipe for Goulash Suppe is a real hit!

Eva

Nina írta...

Thank you so much!!

Na, már itt is automatice angolul írok :)))
Köszönöm szépen!!

Judilla írta...

Nagyon szépen köszönöm!!! Nagyon megtisztelő, hogy rám gondoltál.:))