Oldalak

csütörtök, július 23, 2009

orts and more

I wasn't around much yesterday so couldn't post this months progress picture for the "Totally Useless SAL", but here it is as of today - pretty good progress if I do say so myself! There is even a couple of DMC lables in there.



Also part one of my stash binge has arrived... the one from Traditional Stitches. I recieved two JCS magazines, including the new ornament preview issue. (I did pre order the actual ornament issue in this order, so that will be on its way in September) I also ordered Alphabet Rhyme by LHN, Ravens & Pumpkins & and Cats Oh My! by Carriage House Samplings and last but not least I got Berry Time from the Loose Feather's line of BBD and the thread to go with it. I can hardly wait to start any one of those three patterns! They are all calling my name! But I'll be good, and be patient for a while longer before actually jumping in and starting them.



I haven't shown dad's garden off lately so I thought I would do that too, here is a glimpse into our backyard and part of dad's garden as if July 21st. I took this from the deck looking down.Enjoy!



4 megjegyzés:

Yoyo írta...

What a lovely garden, I could sit there for several hours! Great progress on your TU SAL!.

Karen írta...

Great progress on the SAL. Love your new stash...especially the Berry Time.

Jucus írta...

Csodaszép holmikat rendeltél, várom, mi készül belőlük!
Csodaszép kertje van Apukádnak!

Cindy F. írta...

Love the new stash!! Great choices!!

and what a beautiful garden! I would love looking at that every day:)