Oldalak

kedd, december 29, 2009

christmas continued...

I recieved a few stitched gifts right on the 24th in the mail and thought I would share them with you...


LHN Holly and Berries from Polly


Chocolat from Dia

It was such a lovely surprise to recieve these in the mail from these two lovely ladies. The stitching on them is beautiful, and I believe I'll get hubby to help me (read as him) to finish off the chocolat one into a similar little pillow/wall hanging. Again thank you ladies!

I also love to collect Nativity scenes, and have a couple around the house during the holidays. For Christmas this year, my dear sweet husband got the last two pieces I was missing from my large set. I recieved the three wise men, as well as the "manger" itself. He surprised me, as when we set it up on the 23rd on the piano, I was still missing those two "pieces" by the time I woke up on the 24th, they were there all set up as if they had been there all along. It was such a sweet and wonderful surprise.


Willow Tree nativity



I have also done a little finishing and stitching over the last couple of days when I could, and I "finished" my 4 Joy ornaments - one of which has already gone to its new home, as well as I stitched up the Quaker Snowman freebie by Midnight Stitching the other night. I've been wanting to stitch this one up for the longest time, and now I have one, but he is calling me to stitch him a few more times, and I probably will - maybe as a head start on next year's ornaments! Last night I also managed to stitch up another cute freebie, this one called Christmas Hearts by Happy Threads.








Quaker Snowman freebie by Midnight Stitching
stitched over 2 on 25ct natural peal linen


Christmas Hearts by Happy Threads
Pattern found here

6 megjegyzés:

staci írta...

You received some very wonderful gifts! I also have that Willow Tree Nativity...I just love it! How sweet of your husband to surprise you with your missing pieces :)

Névtelen írta...

Szeretettel! :)
F.Diana

Happy Threads írta...

How wonderful to see one of my original Happy Threads charts stitched. The hearts are gorgeous and they look wonderful. I will profile your work and your hearts on my blog. Charlie from Happy Threads

Denise írta...

I would love to stitch the 'Joy'
Christmas tree freebie. Would you
please send me the link to the
chart? With much thanks and wishing you a very happy new year!

katica írta...

Hi Denise, you didn't leave any way of getting in contact with you, so I can't send anything.

I don't have a link to it, I emailed the designer to inquire about it, and they were nice enough send it to me. You may want to try that as well. It is by Lilybet Designs.

Kati

Polly írta...

Sok szeretettel :)