Oldalak

vasárnap, április 17, 2016

catching up...

It seems as of late that all I'm doing is catch up posts!  I love reading other people's blogs, I like my blog and I like posting, I've just gotten very lazy at it!

However enough of that, let's get on to the important stuff! Stitching and orts! 

April's new moon has come and gone, it was on April 7.  As usual, I took my picture in time, but as you can guess.... I'm only posting it now...

Same set up as before... small jar is this month's contribution, big jar is the year to date.


I've also managed to have a couple of smaller happy dances since I last posted... I started and finished Pushing up the daisies by Raise the Roof Designs... I just need the actual daisy buttons that go along the fence. I know it is not to everyone's taste, but I like it and think it is funny.

It is stitched on 32ct whimsical winter jobelan by Under the Sea fabrics with dmc.  I changed the fence from white to a more yellowy wood looking colour.


My next finish is also a small fun piece... Disney Villains by Cloudsfactory.  It is also stitched on 32ct whimsical winter jobelan by Under the Sea, using dmc.


My third finish is a crochet finish... another baby blanket


I didn't feel like stitching on my other wips so I decided to start something new... I pulled out a Mira/Nora Corbett pattern... haven't worked on any sort of mira in over a year!  I decided on Geranium.... here my last progress picture... though I now have more done since this was taken... I'm working on her skirt now.


I'm stitching her on 32ct tactical camo jobelan by Hand dyed by Stephanie.

Anyways, that is all for now... till next time... happy stitching!

2 megjegyzés:

Marilyn írta...

I always thought Pushing Up Daisies was a cute, funny design.
The Villains are cute too.
Love the color of the baby Blanket, it looks so soft.
Great progress on the Mira.
Marilyn

Brigitte írta...

I also think that Pushing up the Daisies is really funny design and it makes me smile.
Great start on that beautiful Geranium fairy, she has wonderful colours.